
Happy Anniversary Ike!! I LOVE YOU so much. I couldn't ask for a better man to be my husband. You are so good to me and I hope you know how much I appreciate everything you do for me and Julianna. Thank you.
"These are the moments I know heaven must exist.
These are the moments I know all I need is this.
I have all I've waited for, and I could not ask for more."
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Love you :)
Congratulations! Wish we lived closer!!! On our flight back from FL yesterday there was a couple with a son that just tired a year. I said Happy Birthday and his mom had him sign back thank you. So of course I asked if they had heard about Signing Time...she had not, but minored in ASL in college so was fluent in ASL. I had her watch part of Baby Signing Time 1 that I had with me on the flight...I think I got another mom hooked:) Thanks! Katie, Vic and Carson
Post a Comment