Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jackson Hole

We are back on the East Coast. Our luggage finally arrived about 12 hrs after we did... but we are back all in one piece! Our trip was wonderful. So great to see Dave and Holly and her family. We can't say enough about the hospitality while we were there. THANK YOU!


Our view from their house. I am actually standing in the back door right outside of the living room. BEAUTIFUL!



Ike and I at the Jackson Hole Ski Resort. Ike and Dave went skiing, Holly and I met them for lunch after sleeping in and shopping.



The 4 of us under one of the Elk Antler Arches downtown.



A deer who stopped by for a morning snack at the bird feeder. I was sitting in the kitchen when I saw this out the window. We also saw a moose, some elk and some bison.



This is Lander. One of the 7 dogs at the house. They are the sweetest, well behaved dogs I have ever met. So sweet. Lander is a snow magnet... he comes in COVERED. They all love to play in the snow and it is so funny to watch.


Pics of Julianna in her cowgirl boots to come! :) We just got back to Decatur and she is still napping!!! I can't wait to see her.

No comments: