Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh What A Night!

Ike and I had SUCH a fun night out tonight. We drove to Southaven, MS to see Brad Paisley with Darius Rucker (previously known as Hootie), and Dierks Bentley. It was AWESOME. We had so much fun. The babysitter was great and Julianna did really well for her. YAY!!! I felt like we were dating again. :)

My camera battery actually died just as I tried to take the first picture. We turned it off and tried again a little later and were able to capture a few. We had great seats.


The happy old married couple!


I sang a duet with Brad Paisley tonight. It was awesome. No one else heard it... well maybe Ike, but trust me.... I was harmonizing the crap out of his songs. :)

He is an amazing performer. All of the acts were really impressive. I recommend his show if he is touring near you.

No comments: