Saturday, August 8, 2015

School Shenannagins

May 7:  Mason got his very first ride on the school bus for his Kindergarten field trip to Oxon Hill Farm.  Here he is with his best buddy.  They had a blast.  We went on a tractor ride and even milked a cow!!



 I was so happy to be able to chaperone the field trip.  I did as much of this as I could for Julianna and wanted to do the same for Mason even with a new baby sister at home.







 He was afraid to milk the cow at first but he was brave and gave it a try.  He said he didn't like the way the udders felt! :)


 These 2 made it possible for me to go with Mason.  I knew Elizabeth was in good hands with Nee Nee and Pop Pop. 


May 8:  Julianna had her 3rd grade presentation on for Greek Day.  She chose Athena and did a beautiful poster describing the Goddess.  She made the spear as well to have an artifact at "Museum Day." 

No comments: